At Clear Choice Photo Booth, we are proud to provide to you all of our wonderful services, from our props packages to our award winning services to our custom photo strip design, we want to ensure that all that we do is perfect for our customer! When you book your event, you will get an email 45 days prior to your event date with a link to our photo strip design form. It is important that you fill this out as soon as possible. Below, our design team has put together a few key pointers to ensure that your photo strip design is put together quickly and efficiently!
1. First thing you will want to do is fill out your personal and contact information. We will want to know your name, of course. And if the reservation is under a different name, we’ll want to know that name as well! You will have to select through the drop down menu where your event is located and the date, as well as any contact information.
2. Now comes the fun part! You will want to scroll past the design form, and you will see rows upon rows of different photo strip designs. Take your time and go through the designs; if you click on a design, you will be able to see it in full size. Keep in mind that you can request color changes! Also, do your best to envision what your desired text will look like in the finished product. Just because a photo strip is designed for a wedding, does not mean we can’t use it for a mitzvah or corporate event!
3. Once you have decided your design, remember the number listed underneath. Scroll back up towards the top, where it says “Customize Your Design.” Immediately type the number your of the design in the designated text box. Next, you will want to type in what you will want on the photo strip. This is pretty self explanatory!
4. Next, is your color options. Try to be as specific as possible. Instead of requesting a pink background, try to specify the shade by using blush pink or magenta instead. This will ensure that you won’t have to go back and forth with us several times to get to your perfect color! If you have the hex code, you could even enter that. Underneath are spaces to enter a link to your website. This is perfect if you have a link to a color swatch or online invitation proof.
5. In the “Other Notes” you can let us know any other details we might need to know. You can be as detailed as possible so we can get it right the first time!
6. You can also upload an invitation or logo through our form! Keep in mind, if you are uploading a photo of the invitation and not a digital copy, the colors may be slightly off due to shadows and lighting.
7. You will have to verify your identity through a simple math problem, then click Submit and you’re all set! If your event is less than two weeks away, you can send an email to the address provided to make us aware. Depending on your event date, you can expect to see a proof within three weeks or less. Photo strips are designed and changes are made on Thursdays of each week, so you will have an email from us towards the end of the week!
If you are searching for a professional and fun photo booth rental that offers an outstanding photo strip collection, you have found your match! Take a look at our packages and contact your local office to speak with us directly. For more updates and information, you can find us on Google+ and Facebook.